DATA PROTECTION POLICY
At www.binauralenthusiast.com, every effort is being made to protect and respect your privacy.
This policy (together with any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.binauralenthusiast.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Pawel Dobosz, Fiolkowa street, 43-332 Pisarzowice, Silesia Province, POLAND is the controller of personal infomation collected and processed through this website.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
1. Information you give us.
This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site www.binauralenthusiast.com or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe, search for a product, place an order on our site, participate in social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information and/or personal descriptions.
2. Information automatically collected about you.
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your shopping cart information, your IP address, your shopping history (if there is any) etc. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
Such data will be combined with the usage data of all visitors to our website in order to measure the number of visitors, the average time of the visits, pages visited, etc. The data we collect is combined and used for internal purposes only.
Third party advertisements or links to other websites displayed on our website may collect user data if you click on them or otherwise follow their instructions. We have no control over the data collected either voluntarily or involuntarily via advertisements or websites of third parties. We recommend that you read the privacy policies of the promoted websites if you have any concerns regarding the collection and use of your data.
3. Information from our partners
We gather information from our trusted partners with confirmation that they have legal grounds to share that information with us. This is either information you have provided them directly with or that they have gathered about you on other legal grounds. Please, see the list of our partners below in the section ”Who else can access your Personal Data”.
4. Publicly available information
We might gather information about you that is publicly available.
Our site may include references to other websites (not operated by us) which are placed for your convenience and information. We shall not be responsible for any information published under such links or privacy policies used by external websites. Please note that these sites are separate from us. It is recommended that you review the policies of any website that you visit.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and/or with your Consent for the following purposes:
- to register your account
- to provide you a service or to send/offer you a product;
- to issue an invoice
- to communicate either for sales or invoicing;
- to send you newsletters and campaign offers
- to enhance your customer experience;
- to fulfil an obligation under law or contract;
- for other purposes we have asked your consent for.
Additionally, we process your Personal Data in order to fulfil obligation rising from law and/or use your Personal Data for options provided by law. We save your billing information and other information gathered about you for as long as needed for accounting purposes or other obligations deriving from law, but not longer than 6 years.
WHO ELSE CAN ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We do not share your Personal Data with strangers. Personal Data about you is in some cases provided to our trusted partners in order to either make providing the service to you possible or to enhance your customer experience.
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- FedEx ( https://www.fedex.com ) – we use FedEx services in order to deliver your order.
- PayPal ( https://www.paypal.com/us/home )– we use PayPal as one of our chosen payment service providers on our websites. If you choose to purchase a product or service from us and choose the PayPal payment method, we will be required to share your data with PayPal.
- OVH ( https://www.ovh.com/ ) – we use OVH as our hosting partner for our website and website data and as such, any data provided by you through the use of our website will be shared with OVH.
- Google Analytics ( https://www.google.com/analytics/ )– we use Google Analytics to measure traffic on our website and to understand how we can better serve the needs of our users through the use of the analytics provided.
- InFakt ( https://www.infakt.pl/ ) – it is an online invoicing service which we use for accounting purposes.
We only work with Processing partners who are able to ensure adequate level of protection to your Personal Data. We disclose your Personal Data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We might disclose your Personal Data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds for it.
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). We use anonymising and pseudonymising where suitable. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Even though we try our best we can not guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
If you have an account with us, note that you have to keep your username and password secret.
You can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us.
If you would like a copy of the personal data we hold about you, please e-mail us at: email@example.com
You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
If you would like to request to be erased please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
A Right to rectification. The right to obtain rectification of your personal information without undue delay where that personal information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- A Right to restriction. The right to obtain restriction of the processing undertaken by us on your personal information in certain circumstances, such as, where the accuracy of the personal information is contested by you, for a period of time enabling us to verify the accuracy of that personal information.
- A Right to portability. The right to portability allows you to move copy or transfer personal information easily from one organization to another.
- A Right to object. You have a right to object to any processing based on our legitimate interests where there are grounds relating to your particular situation. You can object to marketing activities for any reason.
If you wish to exercise any other of your rights, please e-mail us at: email@example.com
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND SERVICES
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
HOW TO CONTACT US
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may modify or update this Policy from time to time to reflect the changes in our business and practices, so you should review this page periodically. When we change the policy in a material manner, we will let you know and update the ‘last modified’ date at the bottom of this page.